What to pay attention to when installing the chain of Chinese herbal medicine harvester
Updated: 18/07/02 13:51:07 Source: xsshi.com
The quality of the placement of the chain and sprocket of the traditional Chinese medicine merit machine has a great impact on the normal operation and service life of the chain drive. For this reason, the Chinese medicine merit machine should be too detailed when placing the chain and sprocket:
1. The chain should be checked before it is mounted on the sprocket. Check if it is too tight or too loose.
2. When connecting a chain, both ends of the chain can be pulled to the sprocket, or it can be placed with a tight chain. The deflection of the circlip opening should be opposite to the deflection of the chain movement, so as not to fall off during impact, runout and collision.
3. The two sprockets should be coplanar. This requires that the two axes should be parallel to each other, and the two wheels should be connected in the same plane to prevent skew and runout. You can check with a ruler or a string, or you can check with a color method. The appearance of the red Dan pigment on the gear teeth and the end face of the ring gear, after meshing transmission, check whether there is uneven wear and the appearance of the battle area along the teeth is uniform. If there is partial wear and uneven war zones, mediation should be held.
4. When lubricating the chain, lubricating oil should enter the gap between the inner and outer chain plates and both ends of the roller, and it can be lubricated with internal combustion engine oil or gear oil. When using a brush or oiler for manual periodic lubrication, the oil should be added to the gap between the inner and outer link plates of the loose side of the chain.
5. If the chain and the sprocket are worn out due to the wear of the chain or sprocket, resulting in "climbing" and "jumping teeth", the sprocket should be changed.