Classification of Chinese herbal medicine harvester
Updated: 18/08/04 18:05:08 Source: xsshi.com
The Chinese herbal medicine harvester is a crop harvesting machine that completes the operations of digging herbs, separating soil, paving, picking, and cleaning during the harvest of Chinese medicinal materials. In order to let everyone know more about the traditional Chinese medicine harvester, let's introduce its classification:
1. Walk-behind: The weight of the machine is supported by the walking wheel, the machine is pushed by a person, and the working part is driven by the engine to perform cutting and irrigation operations. Its structure and working principle are similar to portable brush cutters. The hanging harvester is hung behind the tractor, and the power output shaft drives the working parts to rotate, which is suitable for large-area cutting and irrigation operations. It is mainly composed of frame, saw blade, transmission device, suspension device and push plate.
2. Side-hanging type: It adopts hard shaft transmission, which is mainly composed of engine, transmission system, clutch, working parts, operating device and side-hanging belt. During operation, the shackle on the aluminum alloy sleeve of the transmission shaft is hung on the strap under the operator's shoulder, holding the handlebar, and swinging the hard shaft laterally, the weeds, shrubs and other tasks can be completed.
3. Piggyback type: driven by a flexible shaft, the general structure is similar to that of a side-mounted brush cutter, except that the engine is carried on the operator's back, and the cutting parts are driven by a flexible shaft. hair
4. Vertical: The cut crops stand upright on the plane of the cutter, and are placed next to the conveyor in a strip. There are two types of side-laying and back-laying: the side-laying harvester is composed of a divider and a reed star wheel (or reed finger wheel), a cutter, and a horizontal vertical toothed belt conveyor.
5. Horizontal: It consists of reel, one or two canvas conveyor belts, front and rear, divider, cutter and transmission. During operation, the reciprocating cutter, under the cooperation of the reel pressure plate, cuts the crop and pours it back onto the canvas conveyor belt, which conveys the crop to the left side of the machine.