Isatis Root Harvester is a kind of machinery and equipment that can quickly harvest Isatis root. It has high efficiency and great effect. However, there will always be some minor faults in the mechanical equipment, such as rusted parts or wear and tear, which can cause normal use. Today, Shandong medicinal harvester manufacturers even analyze why the clutch of Banlangen harvester fails.
Clutch slipping means that the clutch transmitting torque is less than the torque required when the harvester moves, that is, the clutch transmitting torque is insufficient.
Causes of harvester clutch failure:
1. Improper manipulation of the driver: driving in a long-term semi-clutch state; the load exceeds the clutch torque capacity; forcing the gear to accelerate on a soft ground, forcing the clutch to forcibly slip; forcing the second and third gears to start, that is, the overload starts to cause the clutch to slip briefly , Accelerated degradation of the surface of the friction material.
2. The release stroke of the clutch is too large, so that the pressure plate is in an isolated state, and the clutch friction plate cannot be pressed tightly, causing slippage.
3. The dynamic friction torque of the friction plate is too low, and the slip grinding time is too long before the dynamic friction force is converted into static friction. The greater the slip grinding work, the greater the energy absorbed by the clutch. As a result, the temperature of the friction plate rises sharply, the friction coefficient decreases, and the clutch is overloaded. The acceleration performance cannot be improved until the clutch slips and burns. The friction plate wears too much, or the pressure plate wears too much, and the positive pressure of the friction plate decreases.
4. The fatigue strength of the spring is not enough, which causes the compression deformation of the spring to be too large, the positive pressure is reduced, and the friction torque is reduced too much. Or the force value and length of the spring remain the same, but when its stiffness, parallelism, perpendicularity, and straightness change, it will also cause the pressure plate to be biased and vibrated, resulting in biased wear and rush, slippage and separation. Qing and other phenomena.
5. The clutch spring pressure is too small (the positive pressure of the friction plate is too small to release the friction moment of the friction plate), or the pressure of the spring is too uneven, which causes the pressure plate to be sideways (biased), which causes the friction torque to decrease.
6. The disc shape of the friction iron plate is uneven, or due to the local unevenness generated when the pitting is flattened, the effective contact surface is too small, resulting in the formation of linear contact friction and jumping contact friction, resulting in insufficient friction torque.
7. The static friction of the friction plate is insufficient, which causes the clutch transmission torque to become smaller. The clutch begins to slip when the load exceeds the static friction torque.
Shandong Feiyang Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Contact: Chen Bao 18265909091 18753999151 Company Address: Economic Development Zone, Yishui County| Site Map