How to extend the life of the medicinal harvester
Updated: 18/10/19 08:46:10 Source: xsshi.com
The traditional Chinese medicine harvesting machine is a machine that helps the Chinese herbal medicine planting industry to harvest traditional Chinese medicine. Its appearance has greatly improved the traditional Chinese medicine harvesting efficiency. In addition, it can improve the harvesting conditions of Chinese medicinal materials, reduce the cost of harvesting, and reduce the labor intensity of farmers. So when we use it, what aspects of maintenance should we pay attention to to extend its service life?
First, use the Chinese herbal medicine harvester
1. When soil moisture is high and viscosity is high, the working speed of Chinese herbal medicine harvester should be slowed down.
2. Chinese medicinal materials of rhizomes are easily broken and damaged, and the harvesting of medicinal materials is relatively high. The driver should make sure to drive as straight as possible, and the vertical axis of the harvester is consistent with the driving direction.
3. During the operation of the implement, care should be taken to ensure that the unit has a relatively small range of floating between the tractor and the implement during operation. When the specific resistance of the soil changes, the tractor and the implement can move up and down. Do not damage the implement.
4. Corresponding inspection and maintenance tools shall be provided, and the rotating parts shall be inspected and oiled in accordance with the requirements of use.
Maintenance and repair of Chinese herbal medicine harvester
1. Minor trimming: dismantle key components that are prone to wear and tear and deformation, make corrections or replacements, and recalibrate to partially restore the original performance.
2. Focus on maintenance: check and correct the quality of the product and the parts that are easy to move and the items that affect the normal operation of the equipment. The doctor guarantees that the equipment is in good condition.
3. Partial maintenance: Inspection and correction mainly affect the product quality and the parts that are easy to move and clean the whole machine and refuel.
4. Itinerant inspection: use ears to see, feel, and sniff to find the abnormal state of the equipment in operation.
The Chinese herbal medicine harvesting machine can effectively solve the increasingly prominent problems of rural labor structure and regional contradictions. It has a great effect on the rural economy, and has a positive effect on the adjustment of the local agricultural industrial structure and the development of rural economy. If we make good use of Chinese herbal medicine harvesters, it will bring great benefits.