What to do if the medicinal harvester gets wet
Updated: 18/09/13 14:14:09 Source: xsshi.com
The medicinal material harvester is a more convenient way to harvest medicinal materials. It not only has high harvesting efficiency, but also ensures that the medicinal materials are basically not harmed during the harvesting process. However, when there is always a failure in the machine, such as the moisture harvest of medicinal materials, what should we do? Shandong medicinal harvester manufacturers teach you some methods:
We all know that when a medicinal excavator is soaked or wet, it should be repaired immediately to minimize losses.
1. Look at the shell of the fuselage. Generally, there will be mud marks or discoloration in the places that have been soaked in water, and then carry out targeted maintenance according to the moisture range.
2. Wipe or rinse the remaining mud with water. Remove weeds hanging on reels, dividers, dividers, conveying troughs, cutting head crank and rocker mechanisms, butcher fingers, clamping chains, vibrating screens, grain receiving openings, transmission belts and pulleys, etc. Broken branches, plastic bags and other sundries, remove dirt, stones, etc. that are deposited on track rollers, guide wheels, crawlers, and header conveyors.
2. Open the cover of the conveying trough to remove the remaining impurities in the conveying trough; remove the conveying chain, clean it with diesel, dry it, immerse it in oil and install it again. The conveying scraper is damaged and should be replaced.
3. Rinse and clear the mud on the cutting board with clean water, especially the gap between the moving and fixed blades, and the gap between the blade and the blade guard. Care must be taken to prevent the hard sand particles from pulling the blade.
4. Open or remove the back cover and side cover of the harvester, check and remove the accumulated dirt and residual weeds at the conveyer, cleaning fan, vibrating screen and its crank and rocker mechanism, etc., check the vibrating screen and concave plate The sieve and fish scale sieve screen holes are blocked and cleaned. If the screen surface is deformed by the impact of a hard object, it should be corrected or replaced. The damaged sieves can be repaired when the damaged area is not large, and can be replaced when the damage is severe.
5. Inspect the spiral blade of the header for local deformation, damage or desoldering from the blade's round drum. When the blade is locally deformed, it can be knocked to restore its original shape. When striking, use a wooden hammer with a round head to pad the back of the deformed part, and use another mallet to strike from the front until the blades return to their original shape. Partially damaged blades can be repaired by panel welding, and the panel should maintain the original blade shape. Blades should be re-welded when desoldered.
6. Check the electrical circuits. All electrical appliances immersed in water must be disassembled, carefully inspected, dried for moisture, and tested with a multimeter. If there is no grounding short circuit, unsoldering and breaking, you can continue to use, otherwise it should be replaced. The battery should be scrapped once flooded.
7. Remove the transmission belt, and then reinstall it after drying or drying, so as not to slip due to the transmission belt being immersed in water.
8. After overhaul, test run should be carried out after reinstallation. If there is any abnormality, shut down and check in time.
The above is the maintenance method of the medicinal material excavator after it gets wet. Only by promptly and promptly handling the problem can the service life of the equipment be guaranteed.